Originally posted by Lara Joelle Kent:
The computer whiz of the family, James Perry Kent AKA Zar-El,
orange and brown
had married Margaret (Peg) Dennis a dark haired beauty who was also a computer whiz.
Megawoman? Gigawoman? Terawoman? Petawoman? Well, maybe not Giga as that's derived from the name of a giant, Gigas.
Ooooh. I tried looking up some computer terms but I'm just helpless. These are good. I like Tera-el - Terra is also "Earth" in Portuguese. I liked Meg-El too but I know it's too close to Margaret or Peg for Ken's liking so I'm not going to suggest it. (Even though I DO like it. laugh )

Youngest daughter and Child Psychologist, Lucy AKA Angel
Angel's uniform is a white two piece with angel wings attached to her 'S' crest
had married Robert (Rob) Jackson a Biochemist.
Diamond! (Because then we have Lucy in the Sky with Diamond, if not Diamonds.) Would be an in-joke that nobody but the family would understand, and he could even use her mostly white coloration - only maybe with a bit of blue.
Oooh. I like this idea too. clap Although, I don't know if Rob is silly enough for such a name. He seems a bit serious.

Director of the Superman Foundation and the youngest of the first generation, Sam Kent AKA Ben-El
purple and red
had married Alice. Alice was the only other fully Kryptonian member of the family, she also has dark hair and was from New Krypton. She will need a super persona since she uses her Kryptonian name as her married name Alice Kent.
Ice-El? (Would sound almost like Ice-Al, which would be the letters of her name in a different order. Might even have a journalist misspell Ice-Al as Ice-El.)
clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.