I think that since Heather has married into clan Cameron she will adopt the following Cameron tartan.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...CAB29A2E33211EA7AC8E&selectedIndex=5

Instead of a cape she will wear a sash over her right shoulder and a short kilt with a green Speedo type swim suit. Instead of boots ahe will wear ballet slippers and Scottish hign socks like a sword dancer.

I think that all of the female spouses, since they are marrying into the El family will wear the 'S' crest.

The female children of L&C will all wear the 'S' crest but it will be modified with a device similar to that of their spouse.

Example - if Bill were to use a shield, perhaps a simple isoceles triangle with short top and rounded sides then Noel's uniform would include a modified 'S' crest putting the 'S' inside a shield device shaped like his rather than Superman's.

Actually, I think we have two of them pretty well set.

Wild Bill will be The Shield with the above described device. The 'S' will stand for Shield in his case.

There is a scottish name, actually a nickname, Isel. Is-El will be Heather's Kryptonian name and she will wear the above described uniform.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj