Wild Bill (my favorite of the spouses, BTW) has a sense of humor, which I wouldn't be surprised if he brought to his hero naming. I bet he would pick something like "Shield" (being that he's a cop) and have it turned down (because of S.H.I.E.L.D. from Marvel Comics). So, then he would go to the Thesaurus and come up with "Insignia" or "Aegis" or "Bulwark". I picture him in gold costume with a skin-tight hood, which covers his hair, and has a big silver "shield" (maybe in the shape of Superman's crest without the S) on the chest, giving him a robotic or alien (think Star Trek) look to him. Maybe he would or wouldn't wear a silver cape to go with it. Being that Wild Bill probably wouldn't be caught dead in this outfit, I can picture him making fun of this hero to his cronies at MPD, and thus keeping his secret identity safe.

Originally posted by Artemis:
Lara (Ultra Woman II) and Mike (Ultra Man)
Sean (whatever his name is) and Heather (Golden Thistle) since she's from Scotland.
I like these ideas, Artemis. clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.