a couple of thoughts:

- The US is a country with a varied ethnic background, and while I'm not going to argue that all has gone smoothly with respect to integration, it strikes me that a majority of Americans do not accept, any longer, the concept of putting whole communities permanently in camps. So any decision to do so would be very controversial and would perhaps need to be explored in the fic? Or are you thinking of maybe having US society turning fascist as a consequence of it's being invaded? Then you play with the ironic scenario in which the invaders are the freedom fighters in what once was the 'land of liberty'.

- These handful of NKer's (and that is what numerically they would be , have been de-powered with K. So what about just having them integrate with the larger community affter a period of say 6 months 'retraining' - yeah I know that's a euphemism for 're-education' which is a euphemism for .... laugh Anyway, they could be made to wear an ankle bracelet as many convicted criminals do these days, or , beloved plot device of so many fanfics writers (me included<g>), have body chips inserted which, in this case, would give ID and also always let the authorities know where the NKer was.

On a personal plea note: Clark as star entertainer seems way OoC to me. Since you don't want him to be canon Clark, why not rename him and write your story as an original fic?

c.