I have a germ of an idea for a possible future fanfic, but in it Lois would have to suffer having her hair cut against her will.

Now I know what you all are thinking. Tank? Thinking of having Lois get her hair cut in one of his stories? Unheard of! Even so, I am contemplating it.

That's were I need some input. A little help from the gentle readers.

Now, I have no doubt that I can describe the physical action behind such a scene, but not being a woman, I need some help with the psychological aspects. I need to play up Lois' reactions to the act more than just the obvious.

I don't expect that any of you out there has ever had your hair forcebly cut against your will, but maybe some of you could still help.

If anyone has experienced a 'traumatic' haircut experience that they could relay, I'd greatly appreciate it. What I'm looking for is your emotional state both during and after the deed. What kind of thoughts were going through your mind, and what feelings did you wrestle with.

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Tank (who thinks that if anyone has had their hair cut agains their will... even better wink )