All right guys, I just got back from a short holiday. BNA is definitely confusing and we're going to rewrite that part of the FAQ so it looks clearer.

The rule is, an author is eligible for BNA the year they have their first story eligible for the Kerth Awards. So, considering Elisabeth never made her story eligible back in 2005, then her first eligible stories are from 2007 and she's therefore eligible for BNA this year. Knowing this, that also means that Mercy and Alisha aren't eligible this year, since they don't have a story eligible yet. They can compete next year. smile

Sorry for getting everyone confused. blush blush blush

Anyway, we've added Elisabeth to the list, and since nominations have already started, we've discussed a way to make things fair for her. So we've decided to email everyone who's already sent in their nominations, informing them we messed up with the new authors list and asking them whether they want to reconsider for that particular category.

Apologies again! I guess that proves we're human and not totally computer-controlled, doesn't it? wink

Kaethel smile
Kerth Coordinator

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~