I must admit that even though for a number of years I have tracked which stories are eligible each year, I haven't kept a list for BNA, but have always just used the eligibility list provided by K-Comm. I understand that K-Comm may have been following this interpretation all along, and that sometimes omissions may be made that are no one's fault. This year we have at least two authors - Mercy and Alisha - who have not sent a story to the Archive, but have posted complete stories on either of the mbs and are therefore eligible for BNA. It's possible that there are still more.

K-Comm goes through a lot of work to run a successful Kerth Awards, and I'm loathe to add their workload. However, would it be possible, for the BNA candidates who do not have any stories on the Archive, to list the names of the stories written by those authors. It would make it a little easier to then find and read all the stories written by that author to date. If an author's name does not appear in the thread title of that particular TOC, it is possible to miss it using the Search feature.

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5