Ah, but Karen - you've inspired fics! /me runs to archive to make sure Karen is credited on Photo Shoot and ACKS! loudly and makes note to send updated file to Labby ASAP

Okay downloaded, edited and emailed.

/me gets on knees, hands clasped in front of her, begging forgiveness and offering a peace offering of fic if Karen will send her a request

The first fic I wrote was Lois and Clark and the IRS - at least the first one on screen or paper, lots were written in my head. Do the words Growing Pains and Kirk Cameron mean anything to anyone else? Or Saved by the Bell and Mark Paul Gossaler or Mario Lopez?

I look back at L/C/IRS and cringe at the ending[s] and even contemplated going back and rewriting it recently but it's just so cring worthy... It was my first fic, I'd only been watching L/C for a couple months and had no clue that fic even existed until a couple weeks earlier.

Ah but it introduced me to Missy who remains a very close friend so it can't be all bad and of course to FDK which has become like a drug... Not sure if that's good or bad wink .

TTFN
Carol