:::cough no judgments cough:::

My first story was written in 1998, and it was a General Hospital story. I got really into GH after L&C went off the air. I think I needed something to fill the void. I wrote it in script form over the course of a year and a half and it ended up being something like 87 chapters. I apparently had a lot of free time in high school. It was based around the Quartermaine and Cassadine families, and I really enjoyed writing it.

However, when I go back and re-read it (it's still online), I seriously cringe. I'm not sure where I got the idea that sex lasted for hours -- and I mean hours -- or that you could be put on trial for murder 48 hours after it happened, with little or no evidence, much less an actual corpse. Then again, people have survived being cremated on soap operas, so I guess anything's possible. (And to clarify, no, I haven't watched GH, or any other soap, in years.)

My first L&C fic was "Inside Out," and I have to admit, writing in prose form was NOT easy after all of the writing I had done in script form, plus the fact that most of the writing I do these days (at work) is in journalistic form.

But hey, at least if people are having sex for hours at a time in my stories now, I can always blame the Kryptonite, not just 16-year-old naïveté.

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"