Hi all,
I wasn't sure whether to ask these questions in here or in Challenge. Forgive me if I chose wrong.

I was thinking about how much time Clark spent in the Kryptonite cage in HoL and wondering about how quickly his powers came back. The show sort of glossed the timeframe over by taking the summer haitus, but has anyone explored in fanfic what would happen if his powers disappeared for a long time? Not permanently, but perhaps many years? I think once upon a time I remember reading a story like this, but can't remember any other details or the author. Help?

It'd be interesting to explore his life post powers. Would he throw himself into his work? Would his Clark persona change at all now that he doesn't have to protect his secret by acting clumsy or less confident? Would he become clumsy and less confident?

Also, what would his relationship to Lois be? Without Superman around, would they have gotten together sooner and would Clark ever tell her about his origins? How would Lois feel about Lex effectively 'killing' Superman because of her? Also, if Clark kept the truth from her at first, how would Lois feel when she finally found out (if the powers came back)?

BJ