Don't really know what to say, Kathy. I absolutely loved "When Friends Become Lovers" and "When Lovers Become More". There is probably no sequel I've wanted to see more than "When More Becomes Everything". I thoroughly respect those who don't want you to post your notes, however, because that really would be like saying that you are never going to turn WMBE into a finished story. Also I can't help feeling that those notes won't really do your writing justice.

But maybe there is enough in those notes to make for a fairly compelling story nonetheless? I think you must be a rather good judge of that yourself. Personally, I'd say that if the notes just give us a string of disjointed scenes, they are probably not worth it. On the other hand, if you have written an epilogue or a wrap-it-all-up scene that you are happy with, a scene that, along with the rest of your notes, summarizes what your story is all about, then I'd say it's better to post the notes than to let it all come to nothing.

I'm sure I don't have to tell you, Kathy, that the entire FoLC community would love to see you back.

Ann