Well, you wouldn't be the first, Kathy - remember the Gorn did this with her last 'unfinished' story? So there is a precedent. And, besides, rules are all well and good, but I'd hate to think we were so bound up in them that there's no leeway for this kind of thing, now and then. What harm would it do?

The Gorn's story was kind of a bittersweet experience for me. I hated that I'd never get to read the complete story, all written up.

But at the same time, I really enjoyed reading the bit of story, complete with notes, that was there.

By the sounds of it you might have even more material than that story of The Gorn's did.

So, yeah, I'd vote for posting it.

And if, at any point, you want to finish it, you still could. I don't think anyone would object just because you'd already posted the outline. wink

EDIT: Should have read the previous comments first. laugh See Rachel's pretty much said the same thing. Definitely, I agree with the concept of 'better something than nothing'. That's what it came down to in the end reading The Gorn's story and I'm sure it would be the same for yours.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers