Oh, back in the mists of history... I think I began reading L&C fic in the spring of 1995. I was already an online fan for B5, so when I got hooked on L&C I immediately went looking for the fandom. The first exposure I had, I think, was Leigh Raglan's various Compendiums. I remember I'd printed out Leigh's Reminiscing and re-read it numerous times. Partly because I'd missed most of first and second season, so I was scouring fanfic for clues as to what had happened smile1 I tried to ration them out, though; there weren't that many stories written yet, and I sure didn't want to run out! Shortly after I'd signed up for the list, Rhen sent out Dawning 3. I read it, but hadn't read parts 1 or 2, so I was *so* confused! goofy

I do know that Chris Mulder's Love Beyond All Measure was one of those early fics -- I *adored* it, and when I noticed that Chris's email address had "nc" in it, I thought I'd send her a note -- we first met at the end of May, 1995, I think. It's been ten years; it's hard to remember!

Thanks for the trip down memory lane, Sara smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K