Copying over what I wrote on the other thread:

I used to know this stuff... the one example of "fanon" I can remember is from way back -- Zoomway wrote You Made Me Love You and in it, she portrayed Mayson as xenophobic, as in this exchange:

"Didn't it make your flesh crawl to kiss him?"

Be good, Lois. She told herself. Be good for Clark's sake. She smiled. "Well, it gave me goosebumps, if that's what you mean."

"He's not human, Lois."

"What does that have to do with anything?" She said, but was finding it increasingly difficult to remain civil.

Mayson looked stunned. "No matter how good looking he is, Lois, he's still, for lack of a better word, a creature from another planet."
A lot of people adopted that idea, consciously or not. Actually, I remember being slightly surprised to look back at the show and see that the characterization of her *wasn't* supported there. smile

The only other one I remember is that someone (Chris Mulder, maybe) created a restaurant called "Angelina's" and it showed up in other stories subsequently; I think some people thought it was the name of the place L&C went in Lucky Leon.

Rivka reminded me of another one (I think) -- the idea that Lois's sofas are incredibly uncomfortable to sit on. I don't think that's from the show, but it sure shows up in a lot of fanfic.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K