Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you want to report a crime, all you need to do is head down to the police station and they will help you getting the correct forms to fill out (as to what crime has been committed, if you want to press charges, etc..) and help you talk to the right people about it (the ones who take care of that certain crime: it's different with a murder case and a stolen car). At least that's what I was told to do when I recieved death threaths some years ago.

And I've also been down there to report stolen bags and purses, stolen vehicle or someone crawling under our car and tapping the fuel. You got forwarded to the right people, but I can't remember the names (status) of the officers. I'm sure someone knows more about this than me smile

As for Henderson, I would guess he was around forty yeas old (though he looks older). I think that's what Nan wrote in "Supercop", too. Somewhere around there, I think. Maybe in the end of his thirties when the show first started. huh

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay