At certain private institutions, esepcially Christian colleges, the rules are probably stricter.
A ha, that's my area. I go to a Jesuit institution. I would bet as most Christian schools go, we're pretty relaxed. The only real rule we follow is no-smoking-indoors. We're a wet campus, and the under-age people drink anyway and store alcohol. It's basically a don't ask, don't tell. Just don't get caught. But we're such a small school that everybody knows everyone else, and the RAs don't write anyone up, usually.. We have 10am-12am and 10am-2am curfews for the opposite sex depending on if it's a school night, but if you know your RA well, you can get away with breaking that as long as you don't turn the dorm rooms into brothels. As for myself, I'm the director of housing for my women's fraternity, and we require that our housing be completely dry. And it is. Since I can't (and won't) drink there, they can't either. goofy Technically speaking, I'm supposed to enforce the school's curfew rules, too, but I really don't care as long as people aren't running a muck and coming and going at all hours. My residents are pretty good about that.

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy