Sorry this is so late, but I've been a bit overwhelmed by real life lately.

First, I want to say that I'm honored and - quite frankly - shocked. Anyone who talked to me in the days leading up the kerths can attest to the fact that I honestly didn't think I would win anything. Thanks so much to everyone who voted for my stories, and even moreso to the people who read and gave feedback as I was posting. I'd never have finished the Playing series at all without the incredibly amount of support I got.

Second, congratulations to all of the winners and the nominees. The competition this year was incredible, as always. I have to say that recently I've begun tentatively exploring the other fanfiction sites that are out there and ... well, I haven't found anything yet that comes close to the quality of writing in this fandom. Thanks so much to all the writers out there for all the wonderful stories.

Last but certainly not least, thanks so much to our indefatigable K-Com. I've never understood why you put yourselves through so much unselfishly, but we're all so glad that you do. I'm sorry I missed the ceremony this year, but I can't wait to read the transcripts.

Annie

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen