First of all, thanks so much to everyone who voted for "Tea Totaled" and "Momentum 2". I was thrilled to see them honored last night and I really appreciate the encouragement I've received when it comes to my writing over the many years I've been involved with this fandom. smile

Secondly, thank you to *everyone* who participated in the Kerth Awards this year. The ceremony was a ton of fun, and even our occasional moments of panic backstage had me ROTFL rather than freaking out when things didn't go exactly as planned. <g> I was delighted to see so many new "faces" in the crowd when it came to IRC -- I hope we'll see you again to chat in the future. smile

And finally, congrats to all the winners! There were so many marvelous stories on the ballot this year, it was incredibly difficult to choose among them. We are very lucky in our fandom to have such quality writers among us. I was especially delighted by how many first time winners we had this year. Our talent pool just keeps getting better and better. smile

Great job, everyone!

Kathy