I'm sorry I missed it! I learned a valuable lesson though- never let RL (you know that's not you, right?) get in the way of a really good time.

And thank you so much.

That seems really inadequate. I'll try to put it into words, but I know I'll fall short.

It's been exactly a year since I sent my first story to the archive. I can't tell you how much fun I've had; the hours of reading pleasure, the give and take while I'm writing, and the friendly, welcoming atmosphere.

I've really learned from you, and have loved every minute. I'm so grateful.

To those who voted for me, for my stories, those who commented along the way as I posted- here or privately, to Labrat for coaxing me over to the mbs and showing me the ropes, to LynnM who stood in for me so generously last night, to the other winners and nominees whose company I was just glad to be in, wouldn't have needed to win anything at all- Thank you!

I am in your debt.
I knew I wouldn't be able to say it well enough. I'm so humbled and flattered.

Thanks to K-Com for their hard work. To Pel and Lynn for the trailers. And to all of you for being such a great group to hang out with!

CC- still pinching herself...actually I wonder if the term I'm looking for is 'gobsmacked?' Am I using it right? Have never had a working definition of it, but I'm thinking that's the general idea, sounds fitting...

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank