Having got to bed extremely late last night (errumsometimearoundfouramIthinkerrgulp), I'm only getting to this thread now. And I see that everyone before me has said just about all I would have said - but it bears repeating.

Last night was just terrific! It was wonderful to see so many newer FoLCs there, especially those who hadn't ventured onto IRC before. I hope you all had a great time and will be back to chat with us again! smile

K-Com, as ever, you did a fantastic job. A very smooth, polished ceremony, with plenty of laughs here and there. Annette, you make an excellent MC! And you did a pretty great double act with other committee members along the way - lots of humour. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

We had some wonderful presenting speeches - anyone who wasn't there, you have to read the logs and see the speeches! Lynn channelling CC for Best WAFFy was unmissable, and as for Kaethel and Elena's battle over whether Tempus should live or die - oh, sorry, the Best Alt/Elseworld presenting speech - was one of the funniest things I've heard in years. smile1

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*