I'm just only starting to wake up - no comment, I went to bed after 4 am this morning goofy - and so I'm not sure I'm going to be any more coherent than I was last night.

First, I want to say a huge THANK YOU!!!!! to the Kerth Committee for the time and dedication they put into organising this event every year; last night was the sixth Kerth Ceremony I attended, and every year I have loads of fun and cannot wait for the next ceremony.

Last night was fantastic for a whole set of reasons: as others have explained very eloquently in their posts, there was the atmosphere on the chat channel, so warm, friendly and very funny. There were also the speeches on stage, either hilarious or thought-provoking for the presenters, and understandably incoherent laugh and often very moving for the winners. smile

I also want to congratulate all the winners and nominees - your stories have brought us so many hours of enjoyment; by all means keep feeding us more fic. goofy So thank you so much to you all - you've put me on cloud 9; heck, you've put me on cloud 936726466848!! And I think I'm gonna stay up there for some time. laugh

Kaethel smile (feeling very, very encouraged to tackle her current WIPs and get a couple of them out sometime this year)

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~