Wow. Hrm, wonder what level support I am. Technically, I work first level, but we go far more into depth than just rebooting. My guess is that our techs would be hobbits/Frodos (with a few gollum's thrown in), and maybe I'm Aragorn. wink (Can't I just *have* Aragorn, instead? laugh )

And eek, Paul, all that emailing had to suck. I'm surprised they hadn't come up with that problem before you. But then, Earthlink apparently has proprietary software, and I know absolutely nothing about Earthlink other than how to set up a minimal account with them for my mother-in-law. The sad thing is, I can understand the miscommunication in the emails. I do support mail, too, and it's often hard to get to the root of the problem with a few emails. Especially when you can just shoot questions and answers back and forth like you can over the phone.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited