Another question: Are there any really good episodes that have *not* been rewritten? I think DTOSC was one of the show's best episodes, and I can't think of any rewrites of it -- there are a few short inbetweenies, but has anyone tried to improve on major plot elements? Are there episodes that we love *so* much that no one can think of any possible improvements?
Hmmmmmmm. Good question. I must admit that when someone sent me a list of episode rewrites a while back to help out with the Archive's keyword project I was quite amazed by which episodes did have rewrites. Episodes I'd never imagined and would have said had none. There was a huge number rewriting Church of Metropolis for instance and if asked prior to seeing the list I'd probably have been hard put to name one.

Pausing here to give a plug to Adam's little DTOSC inbetweenie vignettes, which I adored: Don\'t Tug On Superman\'s Heart and Don\'t Tug On Superman\'s Friends

I think, for me, this is going to be one of the interesting things about the project when it's completed - being given an overview of which episodes attracted the curiosity and attention of authors.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers