Kaethel, I understand your problem completely. Once I start writing, everything goes swimmingly, but then I have to stop until tomorrow, and every new day I'm in agony trying to force myself to write again. I know the story, I know where Im going and it's such a slow process to get there. I know some people set themselves a target of writing 6 or 7 pages a day and stick to it. I've never been able to do that. I don't like to share except with my Beta, Gerry, who keeps cracking the whip. I'm on the downhill run for my project for this year, and I've finally decided to descipline myself a little and set a time for completion. Now I have to stop procrastinating by writing here and go to the hard stuff.

As far as getting a second wind to continue the story, I find that a long walk helps more than anything, especially if it's in a particularly beautiful and peaceful area. I can relax and let my mind go free. It's amazing how mamy knotty plots I've unraveled that way.

Gerry, why haven't I seen those 70 pages? Stop fiddling around reading novels and WRITE. smile

Jude

dance

"Simplify. Simplify."
Henry David Thoreau

"To see what is in front of one's nose is a constant struggle."
George Orwell