Well, I learned my lesson with Alien Gift (which I will finish, I promise!) to not post as I write. I react to the pressure of a deadline by freaking out, procrastinating and then saying, hey, it's late anyway... Yeah. Not good. Funny, I don't do that with school work...

So, if/when I write another story long enough to post in sections (and with AG, when I get it finished), I'll probably post every couple days -- long enough to get solid fdk (both praise laugh and constructive criticism), but short enough that people don't have to wait too long -- I know I hate waiting. <g>

Plus, as I've learned with my novel this semester, I like the process of "write until the end so that it's all out on paper then go back and fix/add/make changes." I had one scene that I liked, but then later, as I was figuring out the main conflict of the climax, I realized that what I now wanted to do required that the character (and the audience) not know something I'd revealed in that scene forty pages ago. So I had to go back and completely change it. And I like how the overall picture turned out because of that, whereas if I'd been posting as I went, I would have either had to say "oh, btw, I changed something way back there and you need to know it, but that'll spoil some surprises for you" or else box myself in with what I'd already written.

Okay, so that doesn't have much to do with posting schedules, but it does explain why I'm not going to post as I write any more! goofy

Bethy (who, like Pam, is tempted to start posting before it's done because she craves fdk...but she's going to have willpower next time. Honest.)

I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it.