Well, being such an ill-disciplined author and having such an erratic posting schedule because I take so long to finish things <g> I can only use my posting of Masques last year as experience. Basically because I can barely remember the others, they were so long ago. wink

And with that one, can honestly say that it was never a question of being tempted to post early. More like desperately racing my fingers across the keyboard to get the next segment finished before I had to post! goofy

I haven't had such a terrifying, exhausting and just plain exhilirating writing experience in many years. It seemed that as soon as I posted one segment I was back on the race to get out another. For two weeks solid I didn't do much more of anything other than write - with the occasional short break to eat and sleep. And even then I spent a heck of a lot of nights writing solidly without a break from roughly 8pm till 5am - especially on the last few segments.

Best fun I've had in years! evil

LabRat smile (still slightly proud of the fact that in all that craziness she only missed a couple of scheduled posts wink )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers