I've never really understood the idea that someone would want to get a whole story written before posting... <g> At least not anything very long...

I didn't start posting Hearts Divided until I'd gotten the first third or so written, but then I couldn't resist the craving for feedback any longer <g> So, naturally, I ran out of buffer very quickly and started writing from week to week. Which is actually a pretty good way for me to work, because I have difficulty starting to write. Once I get started, I'm fine, it's just getting started (each and every time) that's a challenge. When I knew people were waiting for the next part in a few days... well, it was very motivating. smile

Um, anyway... once or twice a week is a decent posting schedule. Sooner or later it all turns into "as soon as I get it written!" anyway smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K