Well, I haven't read any of these yet because I wanted to write my own first. So here it is - 101 words:

~~~~~

Lightning

Lightning flashing across the sky. Lightning lighting up the night. It felt like lightning had pierced his heart.

She didn’t remember him and Lex had taken advantage of that. Wanda Detroit had given her heart to Lex Luthor.

Then she had seemingly come back to him. But she had no memory and Maxwell had taken advantage of that. Lois Lane had given her heart to Dr. Maxwell Dieter.

But didn’t her heart belong to him? Why couldn’t she remember?

Lightning flashing across her mind. Lois remembered! Lightning smile flashing at him. Her heart belonged to Clark Kent. And it always would.

~~~~~

And now for some feedback...

Oooh, Dandello, I really like your first one. The second one was nice, too, but I really liked the first one the best.

Nice, Darcy.

I like that JoJo. There seems to be a frequent theme here... Lois Lane is like lightning.

Nice, Barbara. I thought that was really beautiful.
Who knows what a child knows, Darcy? Can you remember the time when you've barely been two years old? Did you already think, or didn't you? Besides, I said this was bad
The first distinct memory that I have was from when I was 18 months old. So yes, I think it’s very possible that Clark would have known something was different about the storm - and that he could remember it.

Ah, BJ, that was so sweet. I loved that scene where Jessie was floating beside Clark.

*This* is the prologue to my fic.
Yeah! Somebody else did a drabble relating to one of their fics. (I did ‘Weapon’ and related it to A New Hero.)

I loved that bit about Livewire, Lara. You so captured her angst.

Loved it, Lisa. Mayson felt lightning strike when she met Clark Kent!

Jen! Resplendent Man! Cute.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~