Oh really Jensguy? Tempus? You think so? It couldn't possibly, maybe be... oh I don't know, let's see who else could I pin dimenision jumping on...

MXYZPTLK?

Or it could be Tempus... who knows? laugh

I just had to throw that out there - I need to keep you guessing. wink Although if you want to be at all surprised, then quit guessing. goofy

ccmalo - Just to throw my vote out there - I like Jimmy. Always have. I think he's a sweetheart, and he's a great friend. I get a little irritated at him from time to time when he interrupts Lois & Clark doing what they, ahem (DJ clears her throat a little) do best. wink But I think sometimes those interuptions help keep sexual tension in the series and the stories. I personally prefer the look/personality of Justin Whalin's Jimmy to Michael Landis' version (but I liked his version okay too.)

I'm a little indifferent to the Jimmys in the movie's because they are portrayed a little *too* sweet and doe-eyed (and a bit nerdy) for my taste. But the Jimmy in the movie is awfully sweet to Clark, I must say. That's a little endearing.

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.