Just FYI to add some further clarification to this...

Jensguy, if I do end up writing this...I've come up with the way I can do it, the direction I could take it...

However, it will not include either George Reeves' version or Tom Welling's version. First, you said not to go beyond more than 3 universes, that might be difficult to do with two many Supermen (as it is I think I may have to push that envelope to four, hope you don't mind.)

Secondly, I was too young and never watched George Reeves' version. I grew up with Christopher Reeve's as my Superman.

Here are the 4 Supermen I've decided to go with. Two from our Universe: Dean Cain's Clark and Alt-Clark. And Two from a distinctly opposite side of the universe/spectrum, where Clark is not really Clark and instead is Superman (and also where Clark does not have Lois) - Brandon Routh's Superman and Christopher Reeve's Superman. Okay, that's all I'll leak about the plot I've come up with...and I'm still a long way away from starting it. But there you go.

And for *all* of us Lois & Clark fans out there (I am a Superman fan, saw all of the Christopher Reeves movies - yes even the last 2 and I've seen the new one twice, going for my 3rd time - a *free* viewing - on Saturday, but LNC is my favorite), this story is going to *primarily* take place in LNC world. It basically has to, that's where the villian is from, and that's the world I'm most comfortable writing in.

Heh - still want me to give it a try? huh wink

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.