Tempus was contemplating how much it was going to hurt hitting the pavement from eleven stories up - then again would he even live long enough to actually feel it? When out of nowhere a black flying object came streaking by through the air.

As it passed underneath him, he reached out a hand to grab hold of one of the wings. The craft - he wasn't exactly sure what it was, it looked like the shape of a... bat - flew down towards the ground at a frightening speed. Tempus closed his eyes, praying that the pilot knew what he was doing and they weren't crashing.

The bat-shaped-wing slowed abruptly and landed with feather-light precision on the street below them. The canopy popped open and a man in a black suit with a black mask, black cape, and pointy ears came crawling out.

"Who... who are you?" Tempus managed.

"I'm... Batman."

"Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!" came an ear-piercing maniacal laughter. A hideous looking man with white skin and green hair - and a purple suit to boot - was driving towards them in a hideous purple and green car. The window was down and he chunked an object out at them.

As weird as the object looked, Tempus recognized it nonetheless, mainly because of the countdown timer that was showing as the *bomb* rolled to a stop.

A bomb!

Five, Four, Three, Two, One...

(Sorry I couldn't help myself laugh and I didn't want this magnificent thread to die... come on!!! Someone else give it a whirl...)

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.