Wendy, this was hilarious. I really shouldn't have printed this out to read in class. I actually had to leave for a moment to continue reading and laughing. wink

I found a lot too: Merry, Paul (Hatman), LabRat, Jose, Tank, Wendy, Anna, Alicia, Loriel, Hazel (as the rabbit), Maria, Rivka, Phill (Tarkas), Barb, Karen, Meredith, Sarah, Annette, Elena, Kaethel, Ursie (Xanabee), Yvonne, Marnie (bumpkin), Kathy, Annie, me smile , Irene, James, Jiten, Kaylle, Trenna, Jill, Cristina, Laurach, Chiara and Pam. Which makes it 36. And then there were they cracks about heynas and the butterfly. rotflol

/me runs like the wind!
And you'd better! Add me to the line of lynching you. I mean...

Annie stuck her tongue out at Sarah. Then she announced, “Kaethel’s coming. I overhead Saskia tell him you guys were talking to a couple of strangers. He’s not a happy bunny!”

“Saskia should mind her own business,” Elena grumbled. “She just wants to be Kaethel’s favourite.”

“Oh, Saskia’s okay,” Annie protested. “I think Kaethel asked her why Missy wasn’t on her usual corner. Anyway, he’s on the warpath. I don’t know who these guys are, but they’d better get out of here if they know what’s good for them.”
Where did the little shy innocent girl go that once was me? I like her!

So nice story, you really should write more comedy.

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!