Ok, this was really fun. My dad just walked by and asked me what I was doing writing down names on a piece of paper in front of the computer and laughing blush .

I saw Merry, HatMan, Tank, Wendy, Jose, Maria, Anna, Loriel, me smile , Tarkas, Barb, Rivka, Karen, Meredith, Sarah, Annette, Elena, Kaethel, Xanabee, Missy, Yvonne, Kathy, Annie, Saskia, Irene, James, Jiten, Kaylle, Trenna, Laurach, Jill, Cristina, Chiara, and Pam. I also saw a rat probably for LabRat, a rabbit which might have been Hazel and someone called Clark a bumpkin. So I guess I saw 37 smile .

“Needs a haircut, though. I’ve always thought women look much more attractive with short hair.” Tank shrugged. “For some reason, not many of them agree with me. There’s this Wendy - we used to be together - she refused to cut her hair short. Even when I offered to do it for her.”
LOL! laugh

“Oh, Hatman’s not a user. He’s just... well, he seems to sleep a lot. And he has these weird dreams. Last time, he told me he’d seen hyenas running loose outside Chiara’s Diner.”

“Not half as weird as what I saw earlier, when I was wide awake!” Lois retorted. “You have a lot of explaining to do, Kent!”
This had me ROTFLMAO! rotflol

Such a cute story - and yay I got to make a cameo... even if I was a street name :p . It's definately better than being a pimp wink . I am definately glad that I'm not Kaethel smile .

- Alicia

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve