LOL! I laughed so loud a few times, it's a wonder my husband didn't come into the computer room to see what I was laughing at!

I found 36 cameos: Hazel (both in the title and the rabbit?), Merry, HatMan, LabRat, Tank, Wendy, Anna, Loriel, Alicia, Jose, Maria, Rivka, Tarkas, Barb, Me laugh , Meredith, Sarah, Annette, Elena, Kaethel, Xanabee, Missy, Yvonne, Kathy, Annie, Saskia, Irene, James, Jiten, Kaylle, Trenna, Laurach, Jill, Cristina, Chiara, and Pam. The butterfly threw me off, though.

A few lines I just had to point out:

“Needs a haircut, though. I’ve always thought women look much more attractive with short hair.” Tank shrugged. “For some reason, not many of them agree with me. There’s this Wendy - we used to be together - she refused to cut her hair short. Even when I offered to do it for her.”
No cut for you? hehe

“Oh, Karen showed me how to get around that long ago,” Lois said with a shrug.
I'm a hacker! clap

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited