Well I loved it! I noticed the time line thing, but just ignored it and went with the flow. Hehehehehehe (I'm giddy) I really liked it!

I read all in one sitting as soon as it appeard on the boards. Sorry it took me to long to post a comment.

Clark sat on the edge of the tub, his elbows on his knees, his cheeks on his palms.
I think that is soo cute.

“Do you think the way he feels about you will change? I mean he likes you right now, that’s pretty obvious. You want him to keep liking you right? What if you barge in and expose him. Do you think he’s going to say thank you, take you in his arms and kiss you?”
(above) I like this part! (well I guess I like it all...! I just picked that quote.....ok shut up Roo!)

“Superman! Of course, you dimwit!” she said laying the poster on the table and folding her arms and leaning on it to get closer to Clark. “What do you think we could use?”
I can totally see LL doing this. That is cute too. laugh I can see LL diving in and seeking out SM's other identity. I'm happy to have found a fic where she does this. I am only a year old Fanfic fan, so I have limited knowledge on what is out there.

Thank you so much for the fic. Keep it up. smile1

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.