I've only just finished part 1, Nancy, but I love your premise.

Love the idea- which makes such perfect sense- that Lois would put Superman under the microscope. And you have filled this with witty, original stuff: his aftershave, his red boots.

Also, your great description of the Nigerian princess seeing him doing something impossible. How he's tired of living that way, always running.

Now, you've posted a bit more than I can generally read at a sitting, but I will look forward to reading through the rest of this!

CC

edit: Ooooohhh, the woman who saw him stop the bus! Dang it, why didn't I think of that?? Oh, poor Clark! Ok. Part 2 down. Really, really good stuff!

edit again: Well, this was just so well done. I love the two of them in Clark's apartment 'knowing,' but going through the motions of just eating pizza.

And you had some really nice touches I don't want to overlook. Clark turning his face up to sun and tuning Lois out when she's talking at the restaurant. I adore that quiet moment you gave him to regroup. And again when he left Polly's house and he stopped and listened to the birds building their nest. That was such a gem.

Yes. You will be nagged. No doubt about it!

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank