Superman's going to have quite a commute now, isn't he?

You came up with a very unique explanation for Clark's problems with kryptonite. I was initially left a bit skeptical, though. If a third of Clark's cells were killed over a matter of a few days, wouldn't that be catastrophic? But he heals super-fast, so I suppose he could compensate. I like the idea that Luthor set up the only precise situation that could kill off Clark's G-cells at exactly the right rate so that they wouldn't re-grow and the other cells could compensate quickly enough. If Luthor hadn't been so methodically sadistic, he would have succeeded in his plans. Rather poetic.

I also like what Dr. Klein had to say about Dr. Mendenhall's work - that people just don't work that way. It didn't make sense to me that they could completely reprogram Lois permanently in just a few weeks. It's totally believable, though, that Mendenhall had a much higher opinion of his theories than they deserved.

Thanks for entertaining us. I always love a good sequel.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)