Originally posted by Darth Michael:
<<ER hiding from previous posting>> Joking?
You didn't think I'd actually do that, did you?

And here I thought ‘let’s look at it through a Clark filter’. I mean the guy won’t even consider letting Lex go splat if he can help it.
CLARK: No! That's the other guy. <<points at canon Clark>> I'm more of a realist.

TRUE CLARK does have a point. And I thought ALT CLARK might have gotten used to it by now and is able to take that more in stride, especially since this particular Lois is already spoiled anyway.
LOIS: Spoiled? [Linked Image]Spoiled? What does that mean? I'm not spoiled? Or do you mean like garbage?! [Linked Image]

TEMPUS: Is willing to help with the first bit
TRUE CLARK: Shall I take care of him, or do you...?

CLARK: Nah, go right ahead. Remember to remind him of the Golden Rule. <<EW Note: that would be "do onto others, as you'd like them to do onto you".>>

TRUE CLARK: I'll do that. laugh

Like posting more parts wouldn’t the do trick…
I'm currently procrastinating on writing 85, that's like 20 more parts than this one. That's not enough for you?

You mean, on the left bottom corner, passport-picture sized?
Um... No. If you replaced Cat's picture here...

CAT: Hey!

And put in Lois's picture instead...

LOIS: Hey! Oh, wait, I look good. This is for Superman? Okay.

CAT: HEY!

They’re freshly washed and pressed?
Because they have Clark cooties, not Cat cooties.

Does he *really* think he can afford to be picky like that?
CLARK: Um... Yes? I mean, I'm here to fulfill my fantasy, like on Fantisy Island, right? So, I'd like the real thing, please.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.