Lois wondered what that drawer dance had been all about. Was there something he hadn’t wanted her to see in that top drawer? She made a beeline to re-open it. Unfortunately, there was nothing unusual in it.
I was hoping he kept the supersuits in that drawer. OK, so I knew he didn't, but it would have been really fun if he did and she found them.

Lois touched his chest and smiled.
smile1 she touched him again.

He was forced to stay here in his apartment with her constantly making innocent-sounding comments, which his mind and body were all too willing to read otherwise.
Clark you are not the only one who thinks there are double meanings.

Lois leaned against the wall dividing his bedroom from his kitchen, staring at him. Did she really not know how alluring she was, wearing his button down brown silk pajama shirt with the teeny-tiny autumn leaves on it? The shirt clung to her curves more than cotton or polyester. The shirt provocatively revealed her bare legs all the way to her – oh, my! – upper thighs.
She really does want to make sure he still likes her.

That was a detail she didn’t need to state aloud. For one, he didn’t need it declared so baldly how little she was wearing. For two, he had already noticed. For three, now he had to use all of his strength to pull his eyes from starting at her legs and back to her eyes.
Lois: I like it when you look at my legs Clark. What, no, I did not say that.

hat shirt, which he had only worn a couple of times, was now his favorite. Those sheets, she was about to bless with her body, with her bare skin, would never… well, okay, he admitted, he would have to wash them at some point, but not until he had seared every aspect of her smell into his memory.
Clark, are you sure you will be able to leave this universe when you figure out a way to bring Clark back.

Clark wished he had taken the opportunity to zip across the room, take her in his arms, and press to her lips the kiss he so desperately wanted to give her. Moments like this showed him how clearly she was what he needed in life to survive. She was the breath of fresh air for his lungs. She understood him, like nobody else could. She was his soul mate.
How could he ever go back to a loisless world?

A kiss? Lois wanted to kiss him? He smiled and scooted down into the blankets. She was as miserable as he was. His smile turned into a full-blown grin.
I am surprised he has not gone and kissed her. Clark is a stronger man than many.

She wanted him, and that was a step towards forgiveness. He didn’t know if it was a first step or a last one, but he knew it was in there somewhere. He started to formulate a plan on how best to tell her the truth about Superman, so that they could finally move on together with their…
hyper he is there for her in reality as well as in her dream.

He sat down on the bed next to her, and her hand snaked around his arm. “No, he didn’t, Lois. It was just a dream,” he reassured her.
Well, no, and maybe Clark should suspect that it is more.

Clark: Why would the right Clark not have protected Lois as well as me?

“Okay, I won’t,” he replied, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her to his chest. “I’m here. I’m right here. I’m here.”
hyper hyper They are going to sleep together.

Lois: Not the way I wa... I mean not the way people normally mean when they use that phrase.

Had that just been a nightmare, part and parcel of her really bad week? Or was that a memory? A memory of her Clark saving her from the fake Tracewski?

He closed his eyes as he held Lois close to his chest.
I guess this makes sense. It is not like she would believe that this memory is really real if he told her, and she might get scared if he started believing.

John Pack Lambert