Originally posted by Darth Michael:
<<Michael gets carried away on a stretcher>>
Oh, dear. You do realize I was joking, right?

LOIS: This sounds like a doable plan. What do you guys think?

CLARK: <Not quite convinced about the idea but willing to give it a try>

True CLARK: <Would prefer not to try it. He’s a bit possessive ever since he possessed Lois during that one lifetime>
Interesting smilie interpretation there.

CLARK: No, that's NOT what that raspberry meant!

Now now, Lois, before you get all angry with them, for not jumping in with all appendages, think about how you would feel if Clark had multiple Loises. <<Silly Reader forgot how vulnerable Lois is>> Right, Lois’s die too easily for there ever to be a surplus of Loises around.

CLARK: <<sad>>

TRUE CLARK: <<cries>>
CLARK: Now, wait a cotton-picking minute. I'm only "sad" but her True Clark is balling his eyes out? I don't think so, bub! I'd be much more distraught <<so distraught I might be in a Mouserocks story by that name>> being that I've already lost ONE Lois to death, and another to marriage to another guy, just like him!

TRUE CLARK: Really? You think this is a competition?

LOIS: Hello? Guys! I'm not dead! I'm still standing right here, being ignored over which of you would grieving me more. Plu-eese. <<pulls out mobile phone>> Hello, Lex? Yes, I will have drinks with you.

Both CLARKs: whinging

That would imply he knows his adult movie stars from back home.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Now that would be a mean trick. /recommends reading MLT’s Superstud/
Really need to read that. It's on my to-do list.

Actually, never seen it. Also, not really that excited about movies heavy on the harmonic vocals.
Musicals?

LOIS: Sex-kitten? <<turns on her super powers>>

ER: And Clark’s her Kryptonite
whinging

You said ‘leave’ not ‘living’.
Okay, my bad. Point to you.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.