G'day everyone wave

Thanks so much for the FDK.

Mouserocks I loved all your possibilities for how Clark could be Accused. I also thought it was interesting that you assumed Clark was going to be the one facing the music! (That was merely a comment, not meant in any way to hint at what might be coming laugh )

Seme True, but Clark Kent finds it difficult to man up against pregnant women.

Morgana Glad you're enjoying it, Morgana. As for Clark and a backbone, we'll see.

LJK Two very good points (neither of which necessarily have anything to do with this fic.) First, Lana being in Europe while Clark is in Metropolis doesn't necessarily disallow paternity considering CK=S. And secondly, there are some procedures (such as a paternity test) that Clark would very definitely want to avoid.

Pat

You fastened your seat belt? LOL.

Clark has got to develop a spine! First he can't admit to Lois he really, REALLY loves her, then he can't get rid of Mayson without hurting her so he just lets the relationship keep on going, and now he has Lana back on the scene with a virgin birth happening.
In Clark's defence, he *did* tell Lois he loved her a couple of months ago. She responded by almost marrying Luthor. Now, he's trying really hard to be a 'friend'.

Sydney cool about the cliffhanger. When I first wrote this, that bit was halfway through the first chapter. But then, the first chapter got waaaay too big, so I had to look for somewhere to put a chapter break.

Elizabeth Hi from across the ditch!

You made one comment that had me rotflol Not because of what you said but because it is so shock given what is coming.

As for a posting schedule - the fic is written, although Part 15 is still very undeveloped. I'm doing another read through, hoping I'll get some inspiration for 15. However, when I re-read 2, I realised a scene was missing, so I added it in, and now it's really big. I looked for somewhere to split it, but there's nowhere. So, even if you have to wait a couple of days for 2, at least when you get it, the story should move along quite nicely.

Sarah Whiplash? I'm not sure if I should laugh or apologise. Lois entering this situation could be interesting.

Thanks to everyone for reading and commenting.

Corrina.