Oh, the guilt. blush

I saw this thread this morning and I was blown away and extremely gratified to see that you guys still remembered the story. I've had part 9 done for a while now, but I wanted to get to the point where 10 was pretty much ready to post so that I didn't drag out the last part and ruin any cogency the story still might have.

Michael - I hope your muse realized that was totally my suggestion and that you had nothing to do with it. Thank you for not giving up on me!

Jackie - Oh, you flirt. You know I'll do anything for you. laugh

TJ - I will post tonight!

Vicki - It was never that I gave up on the story - I just got frustrated with it. It was written, but it was so NOT what I meant to say. For future reference, the magic number is when I get that lovely flashing gif at the side of the story. Sending it to a second page was embarrassingly awesome.

Lynn - Penance will commence shortly!

DW - Ha! You took Lynn's suggested penance and then tacked on part 10. My plan is to post 9 tonight and 10 in a few days.

Thanks again to everyone who's stood by me through this. I love you guys more than you can possibly realize! sloppy

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis