The revised article was pretty great, by the way.
Loved the changes Perry had her make to the article.
I should point out that Gerry gave me a lot of help with the article. Did you know that in newspaper articles every sentence is a separate paragraph? I didn't know that.

What I did know was that I wanted to have a Lois who was still learning write the original article and then have Perry work with her to make it better. So I guess I accomplished that.

I've been holding off any public FDK to wait until I had fulfilled a promise so I must apologize for not commenting until now.
Well, I'm glad that you kept whatever promise you made, but I'm also glad you're enjoying the story. laugh

And the American Way?
I'm a Canadian so... wink

But... I may be wrong, but did the show ever use that phrase? I'm not sure it did.

I assume you meant "reveling"?
Oops. I'll correct that. Thanks for pointing it out.

So he has super speed and super hearing, but not super speed hearing and language processing?
Just further proof that even Superman finds it a challenge to keep up with Lois Lane. laugh

I loved seeing young Lois meeting Perry White for the first time!
It was fun writing that first meeting.

when you’re through with this story, you should just write another story going through the regular timeline without Clark’s involvement and even reveal what really happened to Lois in the Congo.
Most of your questions should actually be answered by the end of this story - including what really happened to Lois in the Congo.

Anyway, thanks for the comments. Glad you're enjoying the story.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane