Sarah Next part is posted!

Elizabeth We get the Queen's birthday holiday next weekend - which is kind of strange considering her birthday is in April! smile1 Thank you!

DW You got it Saturday morning, my time. smile

Thanks, DW.

Ann

Uhmm - Claude. Let's see, Lois is about 28 in this fic. It is unreasonable to think that she's had no romance in her life to this point. However, as with canon, her previous relationships have to be unhappy - to contrast with finding her true love. (And if they were happy, why isn't she married already?)

So, I needed some sad relationship history for Lois and borrowed Claude. As Lynn said in the beta, he's pond scum - but you'd probably already figured that.

I'm glad that the glimpse into Lois's life made up for not much LnC togetherness.

Thanks, Ann.

Artemis The Olympics will have a very small part in this. No tram crashes though!

Thanks!

QoA Thanks for your comment re Lois's backstory. I hope that the Lois we know - had she been put in the situation I've described - would be something like how I've written her.

Regarding the Aussie dictionary - if I'm not sure, I put it in. Also, my BRs come from different parts of the USA and there have been times when one has been familiar with a word/term and another one hasn't.

Thanks for taking the time to leave FDK.

Corrina.