That was one of the most romantic scenes I've seen in a long time. Very well done, Corrina! clap

I'm sorry you had trouble posting, though it's good to know I wasn't crazy (or alone) in hitting refresh a thousand times yesterday, LOL.

There is so much I can say about this chapter -- incredibly romantic and satisfying, and the discussion about what they will do after they are married ... yowsa, fabulous way to turn up the heat without them *doing* anything at all! -- but I think this line sums it all up:
“Because, together, we are more than enough.”
This is a wonderful take on "Being with you is stronger than me alone" and I just love the way you've worded it. Great job. smile

OK, so now that the mushy stuff is over laugh , are we going to find out more about what Nor is planning? His two week deadline is drawing ever closer. peep I, too, suspect that he has had something to do with the drill breaking -- the one that was about to be successful, perhaps? I'm not sure how long it will be before Lois learns to fly (which might only panic the people of NK anyway were they to see her), but she certainly could use her vision to see where the water is hiding. Perhaps when she and Kal visit the cliffs, so that she might have a sweeping view of the whole region?

(Though I can't deny I'm worried that these might be the same cliffs that Kip "accidentally" fell from and I hope someone doesn't try to make Kal and Lois meet a similar fate!)

More, please! This continues to be an absolutely addicting story. smile