Thanks everyone! I'm back from my trip so I'm tying my muse down to a chair.

Ann- Lois is certainly getting her fill of poo. I think she would say that it's overrated. smile

Frame- Thanks!

Carol- I'm right there with you in the non-fan club, but I try to write her in a way that I can enjoy. Hopefully it'll work for you too. wink

Amber- I believe that there is a saying that begins something like, "The best laid plans..."

Kathy- I think Lois has a fiery streak no matter where we put her. Yes, early twenties is a correct assessment. We'll get into the details of that soon.

HappyGirl- I'm sure our sweet Clark would have caught the phone for her if he could have... oh wait, he's not that sweet is he? Hmmm

Michael- I tend to think that Lois learns pretty quick and after Martha called her on her last potty mouth session, she's a little paranoid- as we all should be with a Ma Kent around wink

Elisabeth- I think both of these kids are showing their (lack of) maturity at this point... which means the time for an awakening should be nigh!

Beth- Interesting thought on Sully...

BJ- I totally agree with your thoughts on Lois/Lola. I hope we start digging into that soon.

*waves*
~s

October Sands, An Urban Fairy Tale featuring Lois and Clark
"Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl? (sees the kids) And got bizzay!" -- Syndrome, The Incredibles