Sonia, your story continues to be absolutely delightful!
“She was flirting with him!”

Martha looked back toward the hay bales and noticed that Lois was now reclining on one of them, having completely removed her flannel outer shirt and using it as a blanket. “I see,” she said knowingly.

He followed her gaze and, knowing that her tone said more than her words, asked, “What does that mean?”
Let's hear it for Martha! She's probably the most astute person on the planet. Of course, raising someone like Clark probably encouraged her to develop those skills.

Lois continues to be a joy to watch. Her conversation (and her caution regarding the hidden cameras) as well as the ultimate demise of her phone had me ROTFLMAO! rotflol
Lois’s eyes popped open and then narrowed angrily. “Why didn’t I just call from the house,” she repeated flatly, silently cursing Clark Kent for tricking her, “because there’s a phone. In the house.”
Oh, Kent. You are in soooo much trouble. Right now Clark is getting the best of her - both because she's on his territory and because she's lost a little of herself to Lola - but I hope to see her assert herself a little more. There'll be some real fireworks then.

More soon, please!