*yay* Sonia‘s back goofy

The sudden introduction of a new voice alerted Lois to the fact that she really had been caught and caused her to drop her phone. Trying to catch it before it hit the ground, she bobbled it a few times before watching in horror as it bounced off of her shoe and into the mud pit.
Mud?

“Damnit!” she exclaimed, rushing over and preparing to go fishing.

“Uh… I don’t think you want to do that,” Clark warned.
hehehehehe

Clark grimaced as she plunged both arms elbow-deep into the sludge. “It’s just… that’s not mud.”
Who cares? The phone’s more important than a little bit of hick-dirt.

Lois pulled her arms out of the thick mire with her phone in tow. She used the hand that wasn’t holding the phone to wipe at some of the liquid that had splashed onto her upper lip. “Then what is it?”
Ewwwwww

Clark raised his eyebrows and gave her a pointed look.
hehehehe

With dawning comprehension, Lois’s face blanched. When she looked down at the now dead appliance in her hand, she screamed. When she looked at the liquid manure that was caked and dripping from her arms, she screamed again.

A few seconds later, Clark was looking on in mild amusement as she ran around in zigzagged circles, screaming in revulsion and protest at her dad, at her life, and at anything that had ever pooped.
You know, I sort of expected her to flail her arms, giving Clark a healthy does as well evil

“Walked, hitchhiked… mostly walked.”
Wait, it’s eight miles into town. So, did she got picked up and thrown out again, or did she just hitch a ride on the last leg?

Lois’s eyes popped open and then narrowed angrily. “Why didn’t I just call from the house,” she repeated flatly, silently cursing Clark Kent for tricking her, “because there’s a phone. In the house.”
When did Clark tell Lois that there is no phone in Hicksville? And how do they happen to have cell coverage without having phone lines, first?

The Sully bit. Hmm, the others might be right. Clark might know her. huh After all, Martha and Sam know each other…

Michael, hoping the momentum will mean the story keeps coming blush

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.