Goodness me! I can't help feeling a little sorry for this Lois. Not that she doesn't deserve what she's getting. This had me in stitches:

A few seconds later, Clark was looking on in mild amusement as she ran around in zigzagged circles, screaming in revulsion and protest at her dad, at her life, and at anything that had ever pooped.
rotflol rotflol rotflol

Ahh, that's life in the country for you, Lois! There's a lot of pooping going on, and not so many restrooms, certainly not for the cows!

Clark deserves a bit of punishment too, I think. He isn't being very nice. But Martha made him embarrassed, to be sure!

The older woman gazed up at him for a few silent seconds; a mischievous smile threatening to spread across her face. “Honey, you were jealous.”

“Jealous?! Of what? No, I wasn’t!” When his mother merely raised her eyebrows in response, he added, “She was trying to get him to do her work! I was saving him from her manipulations.”

Martha nodded seriously. “Clark, it’s an understandable reaction. She is *awfully* pretty.”
<snicker>

Okay, that was short but sweet (albeit with a slight aroma of manure). When is the next part coming?

Ann