Faced with a huge pile of work or the opportunity to slack off for a half hour before I try to wade through the stuff that didn't magically fix itself in my absence, well, I guess you can all tell which way I went. wink Besides, it's feedback. Feedback! That nectar of the gods that has the same halcyonic quality as Percocet but without the lethargic side effects.

Nan - Awww, HG Wells did this up for a reason, why in heaven's name would he want to try and undo it now? laugh I vacillated over cutting that bit with Wells at the first of the story because I wondered if it would be better to leave the reader as equally in the dark as the two Loisi. You've just affirmed my reasoning for leaving it there.

Jen - Just a heads up, I have three other stories partially written. Don't unpack everything just yet. :p

grinch - Thank you! I'm glad the revision gave you warm and fuzzies. I don't think they've even come close to adultery though, all the touching (and even the undressing) was non-sexual. As far as full disclosure goes, I'm giggling at the thought. "Hey, Clark, while I was gone I held the younger you while you slept. Hope you're okay with that." Your theory about having Lois and Clark realize what they've got isn't too far off the mark. At least, it's partially what's going on.

Female Hawk - I did a little dance when I read that this part had been the highlight for you. Having Flois comfort Plark and having Plois learning to comfort Flark was one of the first things I wrote. For me, though, the "highlight" is yet to come. wink

Laura - Yes, I know what you want. And we're getting there. laugh

Thanks again for coming along on the ride with me, you guys. sloppy

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis